Prepare to top the board exam with SPARK’s Live Review for Psychometricians/Psychologists. This pioneering work utilizes RealSuccess™ Methodology which enhances the review lectures with student coaching, facilitated group study and discussions, and Examplify™ Board Simulations. This review program is conducted by a team of highly qualified professors from top universities and colleges with years of experience in teaching the subject. Review subjects includes major courses from undergraduate psychology program based on CHED CMO No. 38 of 2010, the IRR of RA 10029, and the Table of Specification for BLEPP.
With SPARK’s Live Review you get the following benefits unmatched by any other review offered by others:
- 220+ hours of on-site review which includes lectures, test taking strategy, facilitated group study, and group coaching sessions.
- Group Coaching Sessions to
- Numerous practice questions with detailed answers and explanation.
- Focus on the 4 required subjects by the IRR. Additional cognate topics also included.
- Lectures are exclusively conducted by university professors with at least 3 years of teaching and/or professional license/certification.
- YourSuccess™ Student Coaching to spark motivation, focus, and learning outcomes.
- Examplify™ Board Simulations to increase exam proficiency and confidence.
- Scantron and board exam answer sheet used in all exams. We never use photocopied/improvised answer sheets.
- Detailed grades, item-by-item statistics, and individualized topic suggestions for each students.
- Conducive lecture rooms, ample seat spacing with tables, state-of-the-art audiovisual equipments.
- Review materials and study aids
With the RealSuccess™ Methodology, you don’t need to attend a final coaching program. Coaching is integrated all throughout the review to ensure that students are motivated and eager to learn even from Day 1. Why be contented with just “Final” coaching when you can have a total coaching package offered by SPARK’s RealSuccess™ Methodology. Success is not in the final move; It starts in the beginning of the review until you become a topnotch professional.
2017 Schedule and Venue
There will be 4 sections for the 2017 Live Review Program. You are free to choose between Saturday -OR- Sunday Section among the following venues:
- PSSC Auditorium - Classes starts on APRIL 2017. Located at the Philippine Social Science Council Building, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. This is located near Central avenue cor. Commonwealth, along UP-Technohub and Iglesia ni Cristo.
- Madison 101 Hotel - Classes starts on APRIL 2017. Located at Aurora Blvd corner Madison St, in front of Broadway Centrum, Quezon City.
Requirements for Future Psychometricians
- As long as you have the assurance that you will be a BS/AB Psychology graduate by May 2017.
- Have taken the 4 test subjects in their undergraduate course: Theories of Personality, Abnormal Psychology, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Psychological Assessment.
- NO NEED for practicum or work experience.
Requirements for Future Psychologists
- As long as you have the assurance that you will be a MS/MA/M Psychology graduate by May 2017.
- Have taken the 4 advanced topics in their masters: Adv.Theories of Personality, Adv.AbPsy, Psychological Assessment, and Psychotherapy&Counseling
- 200 hours supervised practicum in their Masters. No need for work experience.
Standard Price: Php 12,500
Early-bird Full Payment (on or before January 15, 2017): Php 11,500
Downpayment: Php 3,000